01 October 2010

Jenny and John (aka Jonnifer)

I can't even explain how much love I have for these two. Jenny is a coworker who has become one of my dearest friends, and through her I have had the pleasure of getting to know John as well. I've never seen soulmates like these two; they are the cheese to each others' macaroni, each others' raison d'ĂȘtre. I have watched their love grow stronger over the past year I've known them, and it is exactly the kind of love I hope to find some day. This shoot showed me a side of their relationship I'd never seen before, and what I saw left me speechless and inspired. I never wanted to stop photographing, and now I don't want to stop writing... ah! If I make it through their wedding next summer without weeping, it'll be a miracle...

Jonnifer2

Jonnifer8

Jonnifer17

Jonnifer22

Jonnifer27

Jonnifer29

Jonnifer42

Jonnifer46

Jonnifer56

Jonnifer50

Jonnifer58

Jonnifer67

Jonnifer69

Jonnifer71

Jonnifer49

See what I mean? So much love.

No comments: