01 October 2010

Alex and Katrina

My best friend's childhood friends. The pressure was on for this shoot! But Alex and Katrina never stopped laughing, a photographer's dream. Their love truly is incredible to watch -- they emulate what it means to be marrying your best friend and other half. The location was also special for both of us; the Lyndale Park Rose Gardens are my favorite spot in the city, and Katrina's parents were married there. Whimsy, romance, and significance: the opportunity to capture all three is why I do what I do, and needless to say, I left this shoot on Cloud Nine. Plus, their dog Patch is absolutely adorable. (For the warm fuzzies, you're welcome).

AlexandKatrina001

AlexandKatrina006

AlexandKatrina017

AlexandKatrina021

AlexandKatrina026

AlexandKatrina019

AlexandKatrina036

AlexandKatrina012

AlexandKatrina041

AlexandKatrina068

No comments: