28 July 2009

Ashley and Lawrence

This summer I've been fortunate to do a lot of wedding/engagemet work with Jenn Whalen. Or to put it in her terms, I'm one of her "bitches" (lovingly so). Ashley's and Lawrence's was the first engagement session Jenn and I shot together, and we had a blast bouncing ideas off one another down by Saint Anthony main and the Stone Arch Bridge. Ashley and Lawrence are such an intimate couple, so Jenn and I had to work really hard to capture the delicate nuances of a couple deeply in love, but subtle in their affections. In other words, we spent half of our time begging for PDA and the other half snapping as many photos as possible in hopes of producing something awesome. I think our efforts paid off.














1 comment:

Jennifer Whalen said...

haha, I love your description :)